Before your Tan
- We recommend you obtain a patch test if you have never used any self tanning products before or you have sensitive skin.
- Do not use any self tanning products one week before your treatment.
- Wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to treatment and exfoliate your skin with a pre tan exfoliator (available from the salon)
- On the day of your spray tan treatment DO NOT wear any make up, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions as these may react with the tanning agents in the spray tan.
- Wear loose dark clothing, Sandals or Flip Flops.
- Wear loose dark clothing.
- Keep skin completely dry avoid water contact.
- Do not apply any products over the developing tan.
- Allow tan to develop for at least 6/8 hours or overnight if possible (this does not apply to Fake Bake 60 minute tan which needs to be washed off after 3 hours max).
- Avoid other hair and beauty treatments whilst the tan is developing.
- Avoid activities that make you perspire.
- After your tan has developed rinse off remaining colour guide with warm/hot water. When the water runs clear you can gently wash yourself with a mild soap and pat yourself dry with a towel (do not rub).
- Avoid swimming pools as the chlorine may prematurely fade your tan.
- Avoid products that contain AHA's as they can strip colour.
- To prolong your tan use a tan maintaining moisturiser daily to lock in your colour and keep your skin hydrated. (Available in the salon)
For further information or to book an appointment - Please Call: 01606 331789